The club offers different types of membership classes to our prospective members which are listed below.
Club membership runs from the 1st of July to the 30th of June of every year. Applications can take up to 2 months to approve depending on submission date.
No applications are processed between the 1st of November and the 1st of January.
Click below & download the membership form
MEMBERSHIP CLOSED FOR THE SEASON – Will RE-OPEN on 1 JULY 2022
All boat owners are required to be ordinary/intermediate members. All sailors will be added to SAS Membership.
Summary of membership types: (please refer to membership form for details)
- Ordinary Member – (Any person over the age of 28)
- Dependant Member – (Shall be dependants of paid up Ordinary Members, under the age of 18 as at 31 December)
- Social Member – (Applicants are not active in any water sport activities)
- Bankenveld Member – (Family owning property in Bankenveld estate )
- Junior Member – (Shall be Members, between the ages of 16 and 21)
- Intermediate Member – (Shall be young Members, between the ages of 21 and 28)
- Pensioner Member – (Shall be members over the age of 65 as at 1 July)
- Racing member – (Shall be a member in good standing of another Yacht Club who wishes to store their boat at WYAC)