WYAC COVID 19 ACCESS CONTROLS
FOR LOCKDOWN LEVEL 3
These rules are for everyone’s safety and complies to level 3 lockdown regulations.
- Access times will be everyday between 7h30 and 17h00 by appointment only.
- Appointments must be arranged with the manager – Geoff on 071 576-3781 –this is to control numbers at the premises
- Bankenveld gate have their own controls – please be patient and follow instruction by their staff, we have tried to make access as seamless as possible.
- Once at the club gate – contact Geoff or his designated employer on 071 576-3781, someone will then meet you at the gate.
- Before access is granted at the gate the following will be checked/done
- Wear your masks
- Sanitize your hands
- Complete the log book
- Log your temperature from the scanner
- Once in the club grounds
- If fishing launch as per normal, (Must have a fishing license, recreational boating is still prohibited))
- Remember your social distancing – this include on the water.
- Wear your mask – it is a public place.
- The change room toilets will be open and a sanitizing station has been provided at the entrance/exit.
- The clubhouse is out of bounds – including the veranda
- No socialising will be allowed – no braais, parties meetings etc. at the lapas, camp site or anywhere else including the swimming pool.
- On Exiting
- Contact Geoff so we can log you out in the log book
We appreciate that this seems a bit extreme, remember it is still level 3 and at least we can get out on the water.
As the levels decrease our restrictions will be eased accordingly.
As always – enjoy the club.
These procedures were approved by the committee and the staff are implementing these instructions – don’t shoot the messenger
Thank you for your understanding